• 0203 5140 0364
  • 0781 7468 815
  • GET YOUR QUOTE ONLINE
Sale 50% OFF
Artemistone Nero Stellar Quatz

Artemistone Quartz - Nero Stellar

Was£300.00
Now From£150.00
Brand: Artemistone Quartz
Colour: Black
Thickness: 20mm, 30mm
Surface Finish: Polished
Material Type: Quartz

Request a free estimate for Nero Stellar

Thickness Surface Finish RRP Current Price
20mm Polished £300.00 /m² £150.00 /m² Request Free Quote
30mm Polished £360.00 /m² £180.00 /m² Request Free Quote

Edge Profiles

Pencil Square
Pencil Square
Pencil Round
Pencil Round
Bullnose
Bullnose
Shark Nose
Shark Nose
Half Bullnose
Half Bullnose
Knoll
Knoll
Ogee
Ogee
Radius Ogee
Radius Ogee
DuPont
DuPont
Quarter Bevel
Quarter Bevel
Waterfall
Waterfall
Pencil Round DT
Pencil Round DT
Bullnose DT
Bullnose DT
Pencil Square V DT
Pencil Square V DT
Ogee ov. Bulnose
Ogee ov. Bulnose
Ogee ov. Hf. B-nose
Ogee ov. Hf. B-nose
Ogee ov. Ogee
Ogee ov. Ogee
Quarter Bevel DT
Quarter Bevel DT
click to see more edge profiles

Some regular description that we have just created

The Artemistone Quartz Nero Stellar worktop material has a flawless dark pattern with a polished finish and immaculate mirror bits, replicating the starry night sky.

Artemistone® Quartz worksurfaces are made from 93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin. Artemistone® Quartz has a look and feel of natural granite but provides a much more consistent and solid colour for your kitchen worktop. Artemistone® Quartz Nero Stellar work surfaces are beautiful and elegant with attributes of natural stone with enhanced colours and impact including mirror flecks, natural stone appearance and modern concrete colour options. Artemistone® Quartz worktops are made with anti-bacterial protection, giving them hygienic properties. It is an excellent surface for kitchen worktops, bathrooms, floors and wall cladding using fewer joints. In addition, it comes in a large variety of different shades, patterns and colours, offering several decorative possibilities from a mere kitchen top to a project for a complete set of furniture. Artemistone® Quartz Nero Stellar worktops are uniform in colour and pattern, are stain and heat-resistant and do not need polishing or sealing. Extremely hard, with a high level of resistance to external aggressions, Nero Stellar allows new concepts and spaces to be created with cutting-edge design.

Related Products

Kitchen Sinks
Kitchen Taps
Other Kitchen Appliances